Company name: Nano Tech Enterprise, S.L.
Trade name: NanoTech.
Registered office address: Avenida de Séneca, 24, B5, Ático 2 - 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid. Spain.
Tax ID No: B87529178.
Telephone number: (+34) 656 495 795.
Register entry: Register of Companies of Madrid, Book 34599, Sheet 111, Section 8, Page M-622458, Entry 1.
Domain name: nanotechenterprise.com
In accordance with Spanish law 15/1999 on protection of personal data (hereafter the LOPD), and with its implementing regulations, the website owner, Nano Tech Enterprise, S.L., in compliance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs users who provide or intend to provide their personal data that those data will be added to a digital file. By ticking the checkbox on the contact form, users expressly, freely and unequivocally authorise the provider to use their personal data for the following purposes:
- Deliver promotional information by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other digital or physical medium, present or future, that facilitates commercial communication. Such commercial communication will be related to products and services offered by the provider or to products and services offered by partners for which the provider has agreed to distribute promotional information to its clients. In this latter case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In all cases, promotional information will be sent by the provider and will inform users about products and services related to the provider's sector;
- Conduct statistical analyses;
- Process orders, requests or other queries submitted by users by any of the means of contact available on the company's website; and
- Distribute the website newsletter.
Nano Tech Enterprise, S.L. informs users and expressly guarantees that their personal data will not be ceded to third parties and, in the event that it were to wish to cede personal data of any kind to a third party, it would first request express, informed and unequivocal consent from the owners of those data. All personal data requested via the website are necessary to provide optimal user service. In the event that users do not provide all the data requested, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services delivered will fully meet their needs.
In all cases Nano Tech Enterprise, S.L. guarantees users' right to access, modify, delete and challenge their data on the terms established in currently applicable legislation. In accordance with the provisions of the LOPD, users may exercise those rights by submitting an express request to do so (accompanied by a copy of their identity card) by one of the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Avenida de Séneca, 24, B5, Ático 2 - 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid. Spain.
Likewise, users may unsubscribe from any of the services provided and from receipt of all marketing communications sent by the provider. They may do so by the means provided and/or legally permitted by the provider, including those referred to above. Similarly, Nano Tech Enterprise, S.L. informs users that it has implemented appropriate organisational and technological measures to ensure the security and integrity of all personal data collected and to prevent loss, alteration and/or access thereof by unauthorised third parties.
The servers that host our website can automatically detect users' IP addresses and domain names. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a device when it connects to the Internet. This information is recorded in a server log file that holds usage statistics compiled solely for the purpose of analysing data such as number of hits, number of visits, visit order, point of access, etc.
The website employs industry-standard information security measures, including firewalls, access control and cryptography, all with the intention of preventing unauthorised access to data. To this end, users accept that the provider collects data in order to authenticate website access.